CNP-Grand Prairie 2023 - 3.0-3.5 & 4.0-4.5 Players
Wednesday & Thursday, April 19–20, 2023
Please sign to agree to COVID Guidelines Agreement and fill out this form and submit to process payment and register for TM PB Camp - CNP-Grand Prairie - 3.0-3.5 & 4.0-4.5 Players.
COVID Guidelines Agreement
Considering recent events and the ever-increasing number of COVID cases in all parts of the country we feel it is important that we are vigilant and step up our safety precautions. We ask that you agree to follow the following guidelines:
- Try to stay at least six feet apart from other players when possible. Do not make physical contact with them (such as shaking hands or a high five). Also do not touch paddles if possible.
- Wash your hands thoroughly or use a hand sanitizer before, during, and after play. Hand sanitizer will be provided, and we ask that you use it frequently.
- Clean and wipe down your equipment, including paddles and water bottles. We will provide sanitation wipes.
- Avoid touching your face after handling a ball, paddle or other equipment. Wash or sanitize your hands promptly if you have touched your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Use only your own towels and water bottles. Avoid sharing food and touching common surfaces such as court gates, fences, benches, etc.
- On top of these physical guidelines, we will be implementing temperature checks prior to the start of each camp day. According to the CDC any temperature 100.4 F or greater is considered a fever. If you have a fever you will not be permitted to take part in the camp. We will though refund you at that time any pro-rated balance of your camp fees.
- We have portions of our camp where we gather as a group outside of play. We ask that when we are not playing, eating, or able to be at least six feet apart from each other, that we all wear masks to try to protect one another. Still avoiding handshakes, high fives, and any other direct physical contact.
Even with these extra precautions we cannot guarantee everyone's safety from Covid19. We must reiterate that if you choose to come you are personally accepting the risk. We will do all that we can to help minimize exposure but cannot give any guarantee.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, INDEMNITY
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to participate in any way at an TM Pickleball LLC teaching activity (“Activity”) with member Tyson McGuffin and other TM Pickleball Pros subcontracted or otherwise
I, for myself for personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin now declare:
- ACKNOWLEDGE, agree, and state that I understand the nature of TM Pickleball LLC teaching activity with Tyson McGuffin and other TM Pickleball Pros subcontracted or otherwise Activities and that I am qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such Activity. I further agree and warrant that if at any time I believe conditions to be unsafe, I will immediately discontinue further participation in the Activity.
- FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT: (a) ACTIVITIES INVOLVE RISKS AND DANGERS OF SERIOUS BODILY INJURY, INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABILITY, PARALYSIS, AND DEATH ("RISKS"); (b) these Risks and dangers may be caused by my own actions or inaction’s, the actions or inaction’s of others participating in the Activity, the condition in which the Activity takes place, or THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE "RELEASEES" NAMED BELOW; (c) there may be OTHER RISK AND SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC LOSSES either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I FULLY ACCEPT SUCH RISKS AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, COSTS, AND DAMAGES I might incur as a result of my participation or that of the minor in the Activity.
- HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND AGREE AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE TM Pickleball and teaching pro Tyson McGuffin or other TM Pickleball Pros subcontracted or otherwise, their respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, members, volunteers, and employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owner and lessors of premises on which the Activity takes place, (each considered one of the "RELEASES" herein) FROM ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON MY ACCOUNT THAT ARE CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE "RELEASEES" OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT MEDICAL ASSISTANCE RESCUE OPERATIONS AND I FURTHER AGREE that if, despite this RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releasees, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss, liability, damage, or cost which may incur as the result of such claim.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND WITHOUT INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE. I INTEND THIS AGREEMENT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW AND AGREE THAT IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEBLE THE BALANCE, NOTWITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
If you are a parent or guardian that needs to register on behalf of a minor, select "I need a Minor Release" option below. You will also be able to apply your own registration if you plan on attending the camp.
AND I, THE MINOR’S PARENT AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIAN, UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF TOTAL TURF EXPERIENCE ACTIVITIES AND THE MINOR’S EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITIES, AND I BELIEVE THE MINOR TO BE QUALIFIED, IN GOOD HEALTH, AND IN PROPER PHYSICAL CONDITION TO PARTICIPATE IN SUCH ACTIVITY. I HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AGREE AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEE’S FROM ALL LIABILITY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON THE MINOR’S ACCOUNT CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE "RELEASEES" OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT MEDICAL ASSISTANCE OR RESCUE OPERATION AND FURTHER AGREE THAT IF, DESPITE THIS RELEASE, I, THE MINOR, OR ANYONE ON THE MINOR’S BEHALF MAKES A CLAIM AGAINST ANY OF THE RELEASEES NAMED ABOVE, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES FROM ANY LITIGATION EXPENSES, ATTORNEY FEES, LOSS LIABILITY, DAMAGE, OR COST ANY MAY INCUR AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH CLAIM.
The information entered below is for the Parent or Guardian of the Minor listed above. Check below if you would like to also register with the minor.
Check this if you are going to be attending along with the minor that you are registering.
Please fill out the rest of the form with your information.
Check to answer "Yes" otherwise, leave unchecked.
Check to answer "Yes" otherwise, leave unchecked.
It just helps us to know our groups better
Discount Code applied. Congratulations! You saved 10%
Thank you! Your previous deposit of $200 has been applied.
This is an admin option to enter registration and collect required amount manually from camp registrant at a later time.
This is an Admin Override function if camper would like a confirmation that they have been registered for a different camp. Otherwise leave unchecked and no notice will be sent.
The Discount Code you entered is not valid. No discount has been applied.
First or last names are OK of other three players in group. This helps us group those who have used the 4 per Group 10% Discount
Click on image to select Add-On and it will be added to your registration total.
Let us know if you have any special needs or questions.
If you have questions you need answered before registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your question.
You will be directed to our Authorize.net payment gateway to continue the TM PB Camps Registration process.
CAMPER REFUND POLICY:
In the event a camper cancels his/her registration for any reason, the refunds are:
30+ days notice: 90% refund or 100% credit towards a future camp.
15-30 days notice: 75% refund or 100% credit towards a future camp.
8-14 days notice: 0% refund or 50% credit towards a future camp.
TM SIGNATURE PICKLEBALL CAMPS CANCELLATION POLICY:
If a camp does not reach the required 8 minimum campers per day, the camp may be cancelled. Notice of cancellation will be given via email 20 days prior to the first day of camp.
In addition, a camp may be cancelled due to local COVID-19 regulations that are beyond the control of TM Signature Pickleball Camps. In this case, campers will be notified as soon as it becomes apparent to the TM pickleball staff that such a camp would be unsafe or disallowed by local authorities.
In both of these cases, a full refund will be issued.
Your credit/debit card will be billed this amount. This will be indicated on your statement as "Payment for TM PB Camps". Please make a note.
Use our safe and securely encrypted payment gateway to make your payment. We do not store you credit card information.