COVID Guidelines Agreement
Considering recent events and the ever-increasing number of COVID cases in all parts of the country we feel it is important that we are vigilant and step up our safety precautions. We ask that you agree to follow the following guidelines:
- Try to stay at least six feet apart from other players when possible. Do not make physical contact with them (such as shaking hands or a high five). Also do not touch paddles if possible.
- Wash your hands thoroughly or use a hand sanitizer before, during, and after play. Hand sanitizer will be provided, and we ask that you use it frequently.
- Clean and wipe down your equipment, including paddles and water bottles. We will provide sanitation wipes.
- Avoid touching your face after handling a ball, paddle or other equipment. Wash or sanitize your hands promptly if you have touched your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Use only your own towels and water bottles. Avoid sharing food and touching common surfaces such as court gates, fences, benches, etc.
- On top of these physical guidelines, we will be implementing temperature checks prior to the start of each camp day. According to the CDC any temperature 100.4 F or greater is considered a fever. If you have a fever you will not be permitted to take part in the camp. We will though refund you at that time any pro-rated balance of your camp fees.
- We have portions of our camp where we gather as a group outside of play. We ask that when we are not playing, eating, or able to be at least six feet apart from each other, that we all wear masks to try to protect one another. Still avoiding handshakes, high fives, and any other direct physical contact.
Even with these extra precautions we cannot guarantee everyone's safety from Covid19. We must reiterate that if you choose to come you are personally accepting the risk. We will do all that we can to help minimize exposure but cannot give any guarantee.